Week 6 = 3-9 February 2014.
- Chapter 3 in Intermediate Japanese Workbook
- 3 tandem sessions with Kohei (Mo, We, Th)
- Yowamushi Pedal, episode 17 – lowering it from a symbolic 10 to an actual 8.
- Free! Episode 4-6 – still a 4.
- Hunter x Hunter, episode 4-20 – raising it from a 9 to a 10!
- Chousoku Henkei Gyrozetter, episode 3 – still a 2 or 3, but it’s for children.
- Sparrow’s Hotel, episode 11-12 = finished. Probably a 1, but each episode was only 3 minutes, so it gets an extra point for that, so let’s say 2. But still. When you check the remaining time several times during a 3 minute episode, it can’t be that good.
- Äkta människor 2, episode 5
- Finished Haruki Murakami: The Elephant Vanishes (1991)
- Started reading James J. O’Meara: The Homo and the Negro (2012)
- Helmut Graupner: The 17-Year-Old Child: An Absurdity of the Late 20th Century (youtube, pdf summary)
- Tempelhof x 4 (29 km) – yes, it’s the first ride for the season and it was today!