Week 7 = 10-16 February 2014.
- 4 tandem sessions with Kohei (Mo, We, Th, Fr)
- Chapter 4 in Intermediate Japanese
- Chapter 4 in the Workbook
- Iknow: 1 h 20 min ← my subscription ends in two weeks and I will not renew
- Hunter x Hunter, episode 21-40
- Yowamushi Pedal, episode 18
- Äkta människor 2, episode 6
- Continued reading O’Meara.
- Ted Radio Hour: The End of Privacy
- BBC Documentary: No Sex Please, We’re Japanese
- Martin Haase: Sozialliberalismus
- Rasmus Fleischer: Flygplatssamhället
- Tempelhof x 5 (34 km) today at Bft 4-5 SW = extremely windy. Average speeds per lap: 27,8 – 28,9 – 25,8 – 24,6 – 23,9 km/h.
It seems the wind beat me down more and more as it got stronger and me weaker. You can tell it’s windy when your speed graph looks like this on flat ground:
It was like skiing: Walking up the slope in misery, then enjoying the downhill skiing for a couple of short, happy minutes.