Week 10 = 3-9 March 2014
- Hunter x Hunter, episode 54-66 ← “Greed Island” arc has begun
- Yowamushi Pedal, episode 20-21
- Äkta människor 2, episode 10 = finished. Not as good as the first season, but it was nice to watch an episode a week, like TV used to be.
- Katsuhiro Otomo: Akira, part 1. The classic from 1984. In English. Very well done and quite exciting.
- Finished reading Charles Duhigg: The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business. Popular science/self-help, a page-turner full of epiphanies.
- Joost Vandebrug: Cinci Lei. A beautiful photo book that I backed on Kickstarter.
- MEPs vote to criminalise buying sex: European parliament backs the ‘Nordic model’ of prostitution, which legalises the selling of sex but criminalises buying it.
- Australia bans award-winning Swedish film Children’s Island over child porn concerns
- Barbara Hewson: The Cult of Victimhood and the Limits of Law – Part 1
- Newsweek: The Face Behind Bitcoin
- Saturday: Tempelhof x 10 (64 km). Very nice ride, especially the laps I biked with Red Cannondale and Black Scott, two riders I remember from last year.
Lap speeds (km/h):
- 26,8 ← warm up lap
- 32,6 ← putting on music
- 33,0 ← overtaking the other bikers
- 31,8 ← biking together
- 30,7 ← – ” –
- 24,4 ← rest lap, I thought I would throw up
- 25,5 ← banana lap and drinking
- 30,0 ← last effort
- 26,1 ← too tired, and is it getting windy? everything feels heavy.
- 26,0 ← calm down lap