Week 13 = 24-30 March 2014
- Kanji: Deep training of 定・選・和・機・平
- Vocabulary: Memrise: 20 065 points (N3 kanji)
- Reading: Chapter 2 and 3 (p. 41-118) of うそつき！ゴクオーくん
- Talking: Sunday dinner with Kohei and others + wine at my place
- First two chapters (p. 1-54) in CSS3: The Missing Manual. After years of random CSS tweaking I’m finally learning it from scratch.
- Hunter x Hunter, episode 81-88
- Yowamushi Pedal, episode 24
- Ranma ½, episode 41-44 (S3 E1-4)
- Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Episode 7-9
- Lilyhammer 2, episode 2
- Germans try to get their tongues around gender-neutral language
- Are Western evangelists responsible for Uganda’s homophobia?
- PK-debatt: Konsten att vara opartisk + intervju med Cilla Benkö om Nils Horner
- Sunday: Tempelhof x 11,5 (74 km). Wonderful day, it has finally got warm (18 °C) and Tempelhof was full of people. Passed most of the bikers including Red Simplon and Green Sage until I found a state-of-the-art Paculli (apparenlty a German maker of custom frames, starting at 3 750 euro!) in full Paculli gear and part disc wheels. We took turns drafting for 1,5 laps until I was so exhausted I thought I would throw up, so I quit there. And was soon overtaken by Red Simplon and Green Sage. Then came helmetless Black Bulls as well, too bad I didn’t notice him earlier since he’s the one I’m closest to in terms of power and speed.
Lap speeds in km/h:
- 27,7 ← banana lap
- 33,1 ← biking with Paculli