Week 18 = 28 April – 4 May 2014
- Hunter x Hunter, episode 119-127 ← And so I’ve caught up with the currently airing episodes! It’s been an, well, awesome spring, devouring this mainstream adventure anime in big chunks. From now on it will be only 1 episode per week. Hunter x Hunter is now my most watched anime after having overtaken Ashita no Joe and Ashita no Joe 2, which together make up 126 episodes (79 + 47).
- Yowamushi Pedal, episode 28-29 ← This one too is currently airing in Japan. I usually watch it while drinking an Erdinger Alkoholfreies Weißbier and eating Fisch Madras with Knoblauch Naan after my rides on Tempelhof.
- Lilyhammer 2, episode 5-6. ← I must say this once quite amusing TV series is quickly losing it as it’s turning more and more … grabbig for each episode. The script doesn’t match the fun idea and the good actors anymore. Too bad.
- Animeradion 77
- Bögministeriet 61
CSS3 – the missing manual:
- Chapter 7 (p. 193-237): Margins, Padding, and Borders
- Hans Blüher: Die deutsche Wandervogelbewegung als erotisches Phänomen. Kapitel 7 (p. 92-121): Die neurotische Erkrankung der Wandervogelbewegung.
- Östasiatiska museet, Stockholm: Japan – Kingdom of Characters. ← One room, six posters, three figures – what a scam!
- Tuesday: Tempelhof x 10 (64 km)
- Thursday: Tempelhof x 10 (64 km)
Trip to Sweden.