- Brian Larkin, 1997: Indian Films and Nigerian Lovers: Media and the Creation of Parallel Modernities, in Africa: Journal of the International African Institute, vol. 67, no. 3, p. 406-440.
- Memrise: 94,400
- 2136 Jōyō Kanji by Grade, level 7 = 3rd grade 1-40 = 295 of 2136 kanji learned.
- Medium: Why Anthropology Is Becoming Big Business in China
- The Economist: Tencent’s kingdom is under assault from China’s regulators
- The Economist: The anti-immigrant Sweden Democrats fail to achieve an electoral breakthrough
- The Economist: How Europe determines whether asylum-seekers are gay
- The Economist: Should the tech giants be liable for content?
- The Economist: Japan is worried about its alliance with America
- The Economist: Ethiopian Airlines is founding new African flag carriers
- The Economist: The FDA moves to harsh the mellow of e-cigarettes
- The Economist: Councils in England and Wales hatch their own solutions to prostitution
- The Economist: Road makers turn to recycled plastic for tougher surfaces
- Wired: There Are No More Small Phones
- Getting Started in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds!
- Napster Documentary: Culture of Free | Retro Report | The New York Times
- Visual Anthropology: The Meaning of “Sakura” in Japan
- Je Suis Femme Blanc
- Reimagine Photography as Anthropology
- Shit Visual Anthropology Students Say
- Why I love my major – Linguistic Anthropology
- Apple: September Event 2018
- Ruben Östlund: The Square (2017)
I’ve started hosting the podcast of the 5th of July Foundation again – in Swedish: