Tuesday: Last swim of the year at Strandbad Plötzensee.
Friday: Submitted a new version of my essay to my supervisor.
In the weekend I enjoyed working on a new homepage.
I finished Tim Ingold’s book on anthropology, which was simply amazing in the way it did away with the many ridiculous conceptions that inform anthropology to this day. An absolute must-read and a book to come back to. This is how I want my anthropology to be!
Austin Kleon’s book was a fast read, I think it’s been a couple of weeks since I read it. And I loved it!
I find Robin DiAngelo to be mostly intellectual talk and not so much substance – so far.
Chris Gore is fun.
- High Score, E4 (Netflix)
- Tim Ingold (2018): Anthropology: Why It Matters.
- Austin Kleon (2014): Show Your Work!
- Robin DiAngelo (2018): White Fragility: Why It’s So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism
- 2: Racism and White Supremacy
- Chris Gore (2009): Chris Gore’s Ultimate Film Festival Survival Guide, 4th edition
- Section 1: Getting into Film Festivals
- Section 2: Build Buzz: Secrets of Indie Movie Marketing
- Section 3: Forming a Festival Strategy